Both teams to score: Yes @ 1.79 with Pinnacle - 2 units (min 1.67)
- First off, Juve will be without both Demiral and Chiellini here, both are expected to out for a further 10 days. Of all Juve's defenders with +400 mins this season, they have achieved their best average xGA with Demiral on the pitch. We can expect a back 3 of Bonucci - de Ligt - Danilo with Chiesa and Cuadrado on the flanks.
- Surprisingly of all all Juve's defenders, they've performed their worst with Bonucci on the field with 1.2xGA conceded per match (all comps)
- Since the opening day of the season Juventus have conceded in 6 of their 7 Serie A games.
- Of all the teams in the Top 6 (excl Sassuolo) Juve are the team allowing the opposition the most shots on their goal per 90 (Milan, Napoli, Roma, Udinese, Atalanta, and Inter all better)
- Defensively it's clear to anyone watching their games that they are vulnerable, They've also had a fairly easy run this season playing Benevento, Spezia, Cagliari, Verona, and Crotone so far. The only top attack's have been a Lazio without Immobile (1-1) and Roma (2-2). In Europe they've looked ok defensively but Barca the only real test there and we saw what they did to them.
- Now I'm not putting Torino in the same league as Lazio/Barca/Roma but they do carry a bigger threat than the first groups of teams I mentioned.
- Juve have also conceded in every gameweek preceding a mid-week UCL tie. (vs Verona, Spezia, Lazio, and Benevento)
- Torino are currently top tier in Serie A for chance creation (8th) and goals scored (7th)
- Torino have scored twice in every single game (all comps) since their defeat on opening day to Fiorentina
- They have taken on 4 of the top half this season and every match has had fireworks, 2-4 with Atalanta, 3-3 with Sassuolo, 3-4 with Lazio, and 4-2 with Sampdoria
- This shouldn't surprise us Giampaolo’s philosophy is built around high pressing football. Those of you who remember his stint at Sampdoria will remember his side ranking top tier in attack and bottom tier in defence.
Final word: With Torino being the fresher of the two sides and no issues finding the back of the net I feel this offer is more than acceptable. Expect a competitive Derby della Mole with goals at both ends