Serbia Over 1.5 team goals at 2.02 with Pinnacle - 2 units
- Serbia are under new management in Dragan Stojković, some of you may remember his time in China and Japan. He's definitely a coach that prefers attractive attacking football. In a recent press conference he even said that he prefers to lose 6-5 that to lose 1-0
- Serbia do have a top heavy squad, with a plethora creative and attacking players. Tadić, Kostić, Đuričić, Sergej, Mitrović, Jovićand Vlahovićhave all been included so they have no excuses for struggling in the final 3rd
- Over the last calendar year Serbia have post respectable xG numbers with 1.9 per 90 (1.5 goals per 90)
- In their last qualification campaign they put up 2.13 goals per 90 and 2.05 xG (Decent considering they played Portugal and Ukraine twice). In their home games in this campaign they scored 2.75 per 90
- In their last competitive outing we saw them put up 2.02xG as they put 5 past Russia
- Ireland are travelling to Belgrade without Darren Randolph and Caoimhin Kelleher which means Mark Travers should start. Travers currently plays in England's 3rd tier for Swindon.
- Travers has played at a high level a few times in the EPL and conceded 8 goals (with Bournemouth) He also played a full 90 with the NT when Ireland hosted Bulgaria in 2019 (friendly).
- This season he has struggled on loan with Swindon (England 3rd tier) and only started 8 league games (1 clean sheet)
- Ireland are expected to line up something like this: Travers, Coleman, Duffy, Clark, O'Shea, Robinson, Brady, Knight, Hendrick, McClean, Long.
- Ireland were decent defensively during the last UNL phase but Serbia will offer a far greater threat than Finland, Wales, and Bulgaria.
Final word: With Stojković likely to line up in a very attacking fashion and Ireland starting their 3rd choice Gk I like this line.